PROFESSIONAL CARE AROUND THE CLOCK
Skilled nursing at Eliza Jennings is an ideal choice for individuals who require ongoing medical care with physician oversight, yet do not require hospitalization. We establish households to create a sense of community. Each includes a fully stocked kitchen, and open living spaces create a relaxing environment. Activities and programs are crafted within each household around each resident’s preferences and individual choices. Personal caregivers know each resident well and can respond quickly to their changing needs. Teams are composed of all areas of expertise, including, but not limited to, administration, nursing, activities, and dietary staff.
At Eliza Jennings we offer the most advanced rehabilitation methods and a full range of therapies that promote continued independence and a fulfilling future for older adults. Our individuals come to us with various neurological, muscular-skeletal, orthopedic and other medical conditions.
• The not-for-profit difference
• More than 129 years helping aging adults
• Beauty and barber shop
• Executive Chef for your dining experience
• Comprehensive rehab programs led by licensed professionals
• Wellness Center with state-of-the art strengthening and rehab equipment
• Nutritional consultation with certified dietician
• State-of-the-art emergency response system
• Social, educational, cultural, spiritual, recreational and wellness activities
• Intergenerational programming
• Daily housekeeping and personal laundering services (including linens)
• Neighborhood common areas, including 24-hour access to fully stocked household kitchens
• Library access
• Telephone, television with basic cable service, and internet
• Pets welcome
ASSISTANCE FOR CAREGIVERS AND RESIDENTS ALIKE Respite Care is provided onsite at the Eliza Jennings Health Campus. Respite care offers a break for caregivers on a short- or long-term basis when necessary. It provides a comfortable, secure home away from home for your parent or family member when you are out of town or temporarily unavailable to give care.
HOPE FOR PEOPLE LIVING WITH DEMENTIA
Eliza Jennings is the first aging services organization in the United States to offer SAIDO Learning, a proven method for dramatically impacting the quality of life for older adults living with dementia. For the first time, we can do more than simply care for older adults with dementia; now we can set goals for improvement. SAIDO Learning is a cognitive therapy that is shown to reverse or reduce the symptoms of memory loss in adults with dementia.
SAIDO Learning is offered onsite to residents of Eliza Jennings Health Campus. Click here to learn more SAIDO Learning and the lives helped by this innovative program.